We’re always keen to hear from good quality candidates who want to join us at Team HPS. Information about any current vacancies at Huntingdon Primary School, both Teaching and Support Staff vacancies, will be posted on this page. To apply, or for more information on a vacancy listed, please call in at the school office.
To get a feel for HPS you might want to take a look at our prospectus:
Our school demonstrates a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by providing a safe working ethos through a range of rigorous policies and procedures and therefore the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring check (DBS). We expect all staff to share this commitment.
We have a vacancy for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Salary: Level 2, SCP 14, £16,781 FTE
Hours: Permanent role.
Required for January 2018 or as soon as possible after.
Closing Date: 5th January 2018
Interview Date: TBC
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• Experience of working with Early Years and / or Primary aged children.
• Adaptability to work as part of the year group team with individuals, small groups and large groups of children.
• Is flexible to work with different age children across the primary phase.
• Achieved at least Grade C in GCSE in both Mathematics and English.
• Strong behaviour management skills with the ability to engage children in their learning.
HUNTINGDON PRIMARY SCHOOL OFFERS:
• An exciting opportunity to join our inclusive, forward thinking school.
• A team of professional, supportive and friendly colleagues.
• A positive, vibrant, flexible learning environment.
• Wonderful children with exemplary behaviour.
• A commitment to whole school development and excellent staff training.
We have a vacancy for a Cleaner
10 hours per week
Rate of pay: £7.78 per hour
Please call at the school office for an application form
Friday January 5th 2018