Remote Learning Systems
Huntingdon Primary School is committed to working in close partnership with families and recognises each family is unique; because of this, remote learning will look different for different families in order to suit their individual needs.
Home Remote Work:
- Teachers will set work for the pupils in their classes/year group at 9:00am daily
- The work set should follow the usual timetable for the class had they been in school, wherever possible
- Across school, all work will be set using Seesaw digital learning platform
Feedback on Remote Learning work:
- Reading, writing and maths work – all completed work submitted during the school day to be guaranteed a teacher response and comments. Feedback will be given up to 3.20pm.
Children can upload work from home, view activities set by teachers and get feedback. Use the Seesaw app, or login below:
Parents / carers can see what children are up to at school, comment on work and message their teacher. Use the Seesaw app, or login below:
Need a login?
- All of our systems linked here require a login – this is so that we can track which children are doing what, and guide what activities they attempt based on their need.
- If you need login details for a particular system you can message the class teacher using your Seesaw Parent app. This is the quickest and easiest way to get the login you need.
- If you don’t have a seesaw Parent account yet, contact us at school or speak to your class teacher when you collect and we’ll get you set up.
An e-book platform that provides children with 24/7 access to thousands of fiction and nonfiction books—in English, Spanish, and additional languages. View the Parent & Family guidebook.
When you’ve read a book from our school library, complete a quiz based on the book to move up to the next level!
View the parents guide.
Interested in seeing how these systems are used?
Our Open Data page has live statistics on many (but not all) of these systems showing how much each class is using them.