Dear Parents and Carers,
Well done to everyone for the wonderful learning which you have completed this week. It has been great for us to see your work and the imaginative ways that you have used to present it.
If you are having difficulties posting your child’s work, we have some guidance for you below. I hope that this will help.
Using the CLASS seesaw app, or the website logged in as a child:
1. Tap the green add button, then tap ‘Post to student journal’.
2. Choose the type of post you’d like to add (photo, video, drawing, notes, upload file etc).
3. Create your post. Edit your post to add voice recordings, drawings, text labels, or captions.
4. Tap the green tick mark to complete your post
To add a response to a specific activity that’s been assigned by the teacher it’s similar:
1. Tap the Activities tab.
2. Tap the green +Add Response button.
3. Select a Creative Tool for the activity. Students can listen to an audio recording of instructions in this view (if the teacher recorded any), as well as during the creation and editing of the activity.
4. Create the post, then tap the green tick.
5. Edit the post to add voice recordings, drawings, text labels, or captions. Tap the green tick.
If you require any additional support, please contact me.