We’re always keen to hear from good quality candidates who want to join us at Team HPS. Information about any current vacancies at Huntingdon Primary School, both Teaching and Support Staff vacancies, will be posted on this page. To apply, or for more information on a vacancy listed, please call in at the school office.
To get a feel for HPS you might want to take a look at our prospectus:
Our school demonstrates a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by providing a safe working ethos through a range of rigorous policies and procedures and therefore the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring check (DBS). We expect all staff to share this commitment.
We are seeking to appoint a Host for our on-site educational training venue
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Setting up the Training Room and Lounge prior to training sessions
- Being on-site to welcome visitors and to ensure training sessions run smoothly
- Preparation of refreshments
- Preparing the lounge area for catered lunches
- Clearing after lunch and at the end of training sessions, filling the dishwasher and making sure all areas are clean and tidy