We’re always keen to hear from good quality candidates who want to join us at Team HPS. Information about any current vacancies at Huntingdon Primary School, both Teaching and Support Staff vacancies, will be posted on this page. To apply, or for more information on a vacancy listed, please call in at the school office.
To get a feel for HPS you might want to take a look at our prospectus:
Our school demonstrates a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by providing a safe working ethos through a range of rigorous policies and procedures and therefore the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring check (DBS). We expect all staff to share this commitment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant
- 10 hours per week
- Scale 2 Point 12 , £3805.54 p.a. (£17,173 FTE)
- With effect from 1/10/18.
- Closing date: Friday 28th September
We are looking for a Midday Supervisor
- 6.25 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 12.15 – 13.30pm
- Rate of pay: £8.62 per hour
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th September.
We are looking for a Site Officer
- Permanent Contract
- 40 hours per week
- Scale 4 Point 18 (£18,870 FTE) to Scale Point 21 (£20,541 FTE)
- Tied dwelling (3 bedroom bungalow) to be available in the future
- Closing date: Monday 1st October