Welcome to the Year four page! Your teachers are Miss Powell, Mrs Arnott and Mrs Edwards.
Click one of our learning adventures below to find out more.
It seems like you’re running a default WordPress website. Here are a few useful links to get you started:
- How to use WordPress Migrator Plugin?
- Migrate WordPress from Siteground to Cloudways
- Migrate WordPress from GoDaddy to Cloudways
- How do I take my website live from Cloudways?
- How to manage WordPress via WP-CLI on Cloudways?
- How to configure WordPress Multisite on Cloudways?
- How to access your databases on Cloudways?
- How to install and configure Breeze WordPress cache plugin?
- How to integrate CloudwaysCDN with your WordPress website?
- How to configure WP Rocket plugin for WordPress?
- What can I do with an .htaccess file?
- Add free SSL certificate to WordPress websites
- How to setup Sucuri on WordPress websites at Cloudways?
- Which email add-on should I use?
- How to activate Rackspace email addon?
- How to activate the Elastic email add-on?
Join The Community Forum
Welcome back Year 4, we hope that you have had a restful break and enjoyed some sunshine!
Make sure you check out Seesaw with this week’s learning activities.
Take care and work hard!
The Year 4 Team
Dear Year One Children, Parents and Carers,
We have come to the end of a very different Summer Half Term for us in school and for those of you at home. The children in Year One have been fantastic during these challenging times with their hard work and commitment to continuing with their learning at home. It has been great for us to see their smiling faces and to hear their voices when they have posted their completed tasks onto Seesaw. We would like to say a ‘HUGE THANK YOU’ to parents and carers who have supported you with your learning at home – we could not have done this without you!
We would like to wish you all a safe and enjoyable Half Term holiday and we are all looking forward to seeing you all soon. Stay Safe and Take care.
With best wishes,
Miss Bowtell Miss Hollison Mrs Jones
Well, what a half term we have had! We can’t believe we are already at the end of summer 1. You have worked incredibly hard this week and we have loved receiving your weekly projects of the life cycle of a butterfly. You have put lots of thought and effort into them.
Have a great half term!